Developper: Subtle Games, based in Bretagne, France
Publisher: Goblinz Studio
Genre : Simulation
Number of players : 1
Release date : 13 June 2019
Platforms : Windows, Linux, Mac
Red Bricks (community tool)
- Survive: Prepare to harsh environmental conditions! Cold winters and natural disasters will challenge your resilience.
- Recreate civilization: Start with a stone axe and shelters made out of branches, to finally achieve the construction of elaborate buildings like a forge or awindmill.
- Experiment: Try different strategies and observe your impact on the environment. Nothing is good or bad, there are only consequences!
- Realistic: The game developpers have studied and tried by themselves many ancient craft and construction techniques in order to gather consistent data. Read our Survival Guides to learn more.
- Turn-based: Enjoy the game at your own pace and take your time to optimize every aspect of your development.
- Take care of your villagers: The amount of actions a villager can make each turn directly depends on their health condition.
Join our community
Chat with other players and the devs on our Discord Server.